Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation defines a “Third Party Event” as any fundraising activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where HPBCF has limited fiduciary responsibilities and limited staff involvement in the production of the event. Due to limited staff resources, we cannot guarantee staff involvement or attendance at your event.
We greatly appreciate our friends in the community who wish to host fundraising events benefiting Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation. From golf outings and walks to bake sales and private dinners, hosting your own event offers a great opportunity to support Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation.
The Role of Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation
- Offer advice and expertise on event planning
- Arrange staff or volunteer attendance at event or check presentation, if feasible and appropriate
- Acknowledge direct contributions to Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation
- Approve use of organization name as appropriate
- Provide a letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers
We do not
- Solicit for cash or in-kind donations
- Offer funding or reimbursement for expenses
- Share mailing list of donors
- Guarantee staff or volunteers at the event
- Provide event insurance
- Sign vendor contracts
- Provide tax identification number
- Provide giveaway items
Please send the completed proposal form to:
Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation
Attn: Special Events
Reminder: Please do not move forward with your plans until you have submitted your application and received approval. Thank you for your support of Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation.