The Sea Star Program
Our Sea Star Program recognizes the unique needs of children and teens who have lost a loved one. We offer a comprehensive array of grief support to children and teens throughout our community.
- The Nature of Children’s Grief Workshop – For parents and guardians supporting a bereaved child. Provides guidance on how to support children and teens on their grief journey.
- Individual, Family, and Group Counseling – Our children’s bereavement counselors tailor the individual counseling experience to meet each child’s grieving needs.
- School Support – We offer support groups throughout our community schools – both public and private. These support groups are designed for children and teens who have experienced the death of a loved one.
- Camp Good Grief – Each Spring, children and teens throughout our community who have experienced a loss of a loved one can attend this special overnight camp. Camp Good Grief allows time for adventure counseling, sharing, support, celebration and fun.
- Camp Stingray – Children ages 5-11 can attend this week long Summer day camp. Camp Stingray provides our young grievers the opportunity to participate in fun activities with trained counselors, while learning positive coping skills.
- Family Fun Events – Sometimes, families just need to feel that they are not alone in their grief. Our fun events are designed to unite grieving families with others who have had similar losses in venues that promote family togetherness and fun.
If you are in need of any of our Bereavement Services, please call 561-227-5175.
Support Trustbridge Children’s Programs:
To give to this program, please click donate below and choose Children’s Activities as your designation.